Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
7 Posts
Ooc — Fenn
[Heh, thank you kindly for taking the time to do so before snoozin'!]

An hour or two had passed, and in that time, Itheril had seemed to run a gamut of emotions. After more strenuous (and for any outside, unflattering) maneuvers succeeded only in getting him wedged tighter, the wolf snarled and shouted at the rabbit, hurling rather colourful expletives at it. Quickly after, he tried a different approach.

"Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot,"
Itheril began, putting on his friendliest smile, "We're both at a rather literal impasse, so why don't we work together? You come over here, pull me in, and I solemnly swear not to eat you. Honest." The rabbit remained silent and unmoving, just continuing to stare in terror at the canine blocking the only escape.

It all went downhill from there. Not getting any response from the rabbit, Itheril broke down. He sobbed and pleaded to nothing in particular, flailing to get himself in or out...alas, as before, his ample gut was plugged in the opening, bulging out around it like Play-Doh; his broad chest and ribs had crammed in past the narrow aperture, so there was no way he could reverse without breaking all his ribs.

Hind paws dug into the ground outside, pressing with all the remaining strength he could muster. Tail raised to the heavens, as if to ask for something, anything's blessing. Ample rump plumped up in yet another unflattering view to anyone unlucky enough to be viewing. Midriff bulged out around the rock prison, whatever slivers of light that had been slipping into the cave now blocked by a ring of ebon muffin-top.

Please, please, come oooon.... Itheril whimpered between grunts, sounding more and more like a pup having a temper tantrum, This....this isn't fair! Why can't I-"

"How unsightly.."

Itheril froze. A wolf. A female wolf from the sounds of it too. He quickly stopped trying to cram himself in, getting into a slightly more dignified posture...as dignified as one could be while stuck headfirst in a mountain, ass sticking up in the air, anyways. He puffed out his chest. He put on his patented Itheral Charmer Grin™. It didn't matter that his posterior was all the unknown female could see. It was all about the procedure.

"Good...uh, day? Good day to you, miss....um, somebody. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm sure a lady as refined and beautiful as yourself could find it in your heart to help a foolish, rugged, handsome wolf such as myself inside this cavern? There is a very lovely rabbit in here I'd be more than happy to split with you, 20/80. What say you, dear?

Class.
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM