Ravensblood Forest dauntless
54 Posts
Ooc —
The large adult confirmed her suspicions by stepping between her and the youth. Dauntless's eyelids fluttered and her nostrils flared, yet she did not react, at least not until he spoke to her. In response to his three words, the yearling shot him a look of mistrustful reproof. Her hackles began to prickle.

Then the child spoke and her attention refocused on him. "I don't—" she began to answer readily but it seemed he wasn't finished, so her teeth came together with a quiet click. Dauntless entirely misunderstood his question and her yellow eyes narrowed, now mistrusting the youngster as well. Are you alone? Do you want to sacrifice yourself? What kinds of wolves were these?

Taking two steps backward, Dauntless snorted and shook her head. "No, I would not. You look funny," she added petulantly, glaring at the dappled wolf. At first, she had considered him uniquely beautiful. Now, she was beginning to think those were the marks of some sort of evil. Perhaps this was even a trap, with the beautiful child used as a bait to lure her so the adult could get her on her own and sacrifice her to... what was it? Odinn?

"Stay away from me!" she snapped suddenly. So much for being dauntless. "I don't want to be a part of your hoodoo... witchcraft... bullshit," not-so-Dauntless spat.
Messages In This Thread
dauntless - by Honey Badger - January 06, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Dauntless - by Kovacs - January 08, 2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Dauntless - by Charon - January 09, 2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Dauntless - by Honey Badger - January 09, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Dauntless - by Kovacs - January 12, 2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Dauntless - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: Dauntless - by Honey Badger - January 13, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: dauntless - by Kovacs - January 31, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: dauntless - by Charon - February 04, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: dauntless - by Honey Badger - February 08, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: dauntless - by Kovacs - February 13, 2015, 04:08 PM