Redhawk Caldera what is mine is yours
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Haha, I suck at thinking up landmarks!

Fitz nodded. He was still in a haze at actually have Raissa with him. If he had known how self conscious she was feeling, that he didn't want her here, then he would have been doing all he could to reassure her. As it was, he didn't have a clue. He walked close by her, trying to keep physical contact as much as he could without hindering her ability to walk. Silence seemed to grow, then all of a sudden the comfortable companionship that he had felt vanished and he felt compelled to say more.

"I'm so sorry, I'm quiet. It feels completely surreal that you're actually here, and I'm quite worried that you're not telling me how bad that ankle is and we might be doing more harm than good." He looked over at her, eyes filled with the tenderness that his heart was expressing.

Suddenly, it clicked.

He stopped, waited for her to do so too, before crossing the gap (if there was any) and licking her all over. "It's suddenly hit me... you're here. For good. You're staying! You're not going anywhere!" The joy overwhelmed him, filling his eyes with unshed tears that caused the golden colour to shimmer. "I love you, Raissa." he said, not fully grasping the potential significance of what he was saying.
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 12, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 13, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 15, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 19, 2015, 01:14 PM