Redhawk Caldera Swiss Cheese Land [Packtivity/Pack Play Session][MFT]
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Next round starts on the 17th! Anyone who wasn't in the first round that wants to join in still can. :D

While Somnia waited for wolves to come, she greeted all that appeared. First one on the scene was Peregrine. He greeted her before going down to the lake to drink. With a grimace, she noted to herself that he didn't look too good. When he came back up and asked what was up, she stated the obvious, for she didn't want to explain until everyone was there. "Hello Perry, and my Caretaker game."

Next came Elwood. "Welcome Elwood!" Somnia trotted up to him, amiably bumping shoulders. During that, another wolf appeared in her peripheral vision. This wolf Somnia didn't know, but the Caldera's newest member took it upon herself to make it known who she was. She walked over to Prima, stopping right in front of the girl. "Hello Prima. I'm Somnia, nice to meet you. I hope you find the Caldera as pleasurable as the rest of us." It wasn't much of an introduction, but there were others to greet.

"Hey Fitz! It's nice to see you." Somnia took a step in his direction and offered a smile before she got side-tracked. Fox was now here. She didn't look as bad as Peregrine, but the vomit on the side of her face made it obvious. It seemed like today was a bad day for her game. Still, Somnia approached her, as well as Peregrine by her side. "Pleased to see you, Fox." Then, directed at both the Alphas, "You guys don't look too good, you're welcome to sit this one out if you don't feel up to it." It would be a shame, as having Fox and Peregrine participating was the part she was looking forward to most, but their health came first.

Somnia hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should mention the vomit on the side of Fox's face. In the end, she chose to do it. "Fox... You got a little something right... there." She took a step closer, pointing her nose right at the spot. Except, Somnia had her clumsy moments, and now seemed to be one of them. She had somehow ended up closer than she had originally planned, a lot closer. Somnia stood there awkwardly for a moment, her nose in contact with the puke hanging from the corner of Fox's mouth. After a moment, she her delayed reaction kicked in and she jumped back, the vomit deciding to hitchhike on her nose. That resulted in hurriedly wiping it off in the grass.

"Never mind, I took care of it..." Somnia murmured as she took a step back, ready to turn-tail and run off to socialize with someone else. But then Finley appeared, making a grand-entrance bellyflop next to Fox. She froze, watching Finley talk to Fox's stomach. When she was done, Somnia greeted her, deciding to ignore the antic. "Hello, Ms. Beta." She said with a small smirk. It was a reference to their one encounter near Lake Rodney, where Somnia had said she'd call Finley by her title, so that Finley could get used to it faster. She had completely forgotten to do it in their last meetings, but better late than never.

It looked as if no one else was coming. Somnia noted to herself that Ashton wasn't there, but it was time to start whether he was there or not. She made her way into what seemed most like the center of the group. "Okay everyone," she started with a loud bark , "I'll now explain my game. I'm sure you've all seen the filled in holes by now. Some of them have small game pelts, others don't. You see the line of holes over there that aren't filled in? Those represent caches. You'll chose one, and do whatever you see fit to mark it as yours. After that, the game will start. Within the allotted amount of time, you're to use your nose to figure out which holes have pelts and which do not. The pelts represent prey, and when you find one, you'll put it in your 'cache'. Each pelt in your cache equals one point at the end of the game. But, it won't be that simple. I'll be causing havoc while you try to do so. But to make it fair, you get an extra point if you survive my tormenting."

Now, the question was whether she could torment everyone during one game session. If Fox and Peregrine participated, there would be six participants. If not, there would be four. Could she cause that much havoc? Either way, probably not, and she wanted everyone to at least get a taste of her tormenting. That meant it was assistant time. Somnia locked eyes with Elwood. "You guys can choose your hole for a cache and wait for the game to start. But first, Elwood, would you like to be my assistant chaos-creator?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Swiss Cheese Land [Packtivity/Pack Play Session] - by Somnia - January 14, 2015, 09:01 PM