Redhawk Caldera what is mine is yours
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She was stunned. But it was the happy kind and all her insecurities vanished, quickly being replaced by secureness and joy. As soon as her paws had stopped next to his, he had started kissing her all over telling her just how excited he was that he was here. And he even said that he loved her. That was the part that stunned her the most, but she soon realized that she might love him back. She had left her home to come live here with him and she would do anything for him. That had to be love, she hadn't felt anything like it before.

Since she was never one to really hold back her emotions, she returned it. She kissed him back and she smiled and wagged her tail faster than she had ever done before. Her face held a huge grin as she told him just how she felt.

"And I love you back" she spoke happily. He was perfect for her, they fit together like puzzle pieces. He was so sweet and caring, now that she had met him, she couldn't imagine her life without him in it. Heck, he even had tears in his eyes. "And I never will leave, because I want to be here with you." she left out the forever part because even though she hoped it to be true, she didn't know how far she was willing to put herself out there. Before she knew it, her own fiery eyes were sparkling with tears of happiness.

"And as for my ankle, I think it will be fine until we can get to the den." she assured, not wanting him to worry at all.
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 12, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 13, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 15, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 19, 2015, 01:14 PM