Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
14 Posts
Ooc —
Hey!!! :D Hover for translations.

Hjalmar's senses were as strong as ever and when the scent of a female drifted closer, he knew he had a visitor. It was unfamiliar, but that was normal, he hadn't particularly tried to interact with his packmates in the short time he was here. The Northman did not turn around from his sorting, picking a bundle of herbs in his jaws and moving them over to a small shelf in the wall, hollowed in. That was one of the things good about this cave, there were dents in the walls, large enough to store herbs.

The Northman turned to the newcomer after he placed the bundle down, and with a twinkle in his forest green eyes and a light smile on his lips, he dipped his head respectfully....and promptly forgot he had to speak the common tongue. Hej, du är en av mina pack kompisar rätt?", the words rolling off his tongue smoothly. Hjalmar paused, realized his mistake and laughed softly. "I forgot the common tongue of these lands is not my native tongue, my apologies."

"I'm new here, and as you can see, I'm the new healer." he gestured with one paw at the herbs needed to be sorted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Hjalmar - January 15, 2015, 09:31 PM