Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
update: edited. hi, xandir/raven!
also, sorry for the rushed crappy post. i really shouldn't be posting at school especially when an exam is in 30 minutes ooops hahahah

The male turned and regarded her with a friendly light in his gaze, but not before a respectful dip of his head. She returned his actions with a friendly smile upon her features, but when he spoke a language that she had no idea about, her expression turned into one of slight confusion.

Promptly he paused, realizing that he'd spoken in a language Crëyr did not know. It sounded vaguely familiar, though all languages that she'd encountered that weren't english seemed to be similar to Welsh.

A grin dawned on her face. ”No worries. It's happened to me. Sometimes I forget I'm not in Wales, though I've grown accustomed. What language was that?"

He introduced himself as the new healer, and the Gamma was ecstatic at that. Nodding at his herbs, she said, ”Awesome! We really could use a healer, since the last one... left."

It wasn't long before another scent touched her nostrils— another packmate she didn't know of? Surprised, she turned and saw the young girl, a two-toned female with eyes of a baby blue. She'd been thinking of whatever new packmates they had earlier, and coincidentally she'd stumbled upon not one, but two. At her greeting the petite outrider responded jovially, ”Hey, there. Are you also new around here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Crëyr - January 15, 2015, 10:10 PM