Blacktail Deer Plateau lethal poison for the system
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Sorry for making you wait so long! School started and I lost my momentum... and I definitely miss the Nereides. Styx was such an awesome part of the pack. <3

I'm also amused that this thread is going to be a little like Tigger and Eeyore...

A quiet chuff echoed over the snow-covered plateau, an airy sound that nevertheless cut through the air without hinderance. Her ears rose to catch and analyze it, and Zombie cautiously lifted her head to look in the direction from which it came. Her ploy had worked, it seemed. She feigned casual interest, as if she were only being polite but was otherwise indifferent to the situation, though she was truly satisfied to be meeting one of the new faces. If only because it meant that her dissatisfaction with Hawkeye and the Plateau could be validated.

His posture was all friendly, tail sweeping as if he were waving at a friend. Her expression grew slightly darker, though it wasn't exactly aggressive, and Zombie rose so that her posture was taller and a twinge more dominant. Still, when she began to move towards him, her gait was more of a lethargic shuffle. "Good morning," she offered, in her usual flat tone, "if it is a good morning."
Messages In This Thread
lethal poison for the system - by Zombie - January 06, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: lethal poison for the system - by Ariston - January 07, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: lethal poison for the system - by Zombie - January 26, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: lethal poison for the system - by Ariston - February 01, 2014, 08:47 PM