Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
(Yea, no i fixed the nametag because Xandir is the laziest baztahd i know. It's Raven.)

Leila held the shudders as much as she could, her nervousness to be in with a crowd of wolves that weren't her father or mother. This was her trying to unseclude herself, and wean herself of their comfort. The Silver Lady had a soft voice, like that of Paar, the Sun Lady. Warm, and inviting, friendly.

The Snow Silver had said nothing, and though his silence had not been hostile, it intimidated the fae a bit. He seemed calm enough, and Leila wondered if she had interrupted something important. Velvet ice colored ears faced her rear, and her height lowered.

The bell like symphony that composed her voice rang again, but more of a quieter lull. She turned her crown to Creyr, though her verde azure orbs were on the feet of the Snow Silver. At least she included them both.

"I do apologize if I inturrupted a Speak. I am try to be a little open to Pack Family...I was lone, but still one of Bypass Family. Perhaps that is why Father not Speak you on I?"

She heard the flaws in her sentences, then sighed a light huff that puffed within the frosty air surrounding her fair face. Would she ever master the English language?

"I apologize on my Speak. English is not my Speak. Father and Mother were Teaching me, but Mother is not here. Forgive me, Silver Stone, and Snow Silver."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Leila - January 15, 2015, 11:13 PM