The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
this looked lonely! Not a loner but a neighbor :) I've always kinda wanted them to have a thread!

Dante had traveled far in his search for prey today, not finding signs until he was quite a ways into the plains, far from the Plateau's shadow. Following the trail, he only stopped when the scent of another pack thickened on the air and he knew to go further would be to trespass. Exhaling in annoyance, he sat, gazing at the mountain before him. The day was nearly gone, and he would not make it home until midday tomorrow most like. Might as well find someplace out here to stay.

With one last regretful glance at the spire and the herd that had likely skirted it to move on, he turned to continue in the direction he had come. He would not be able to pick up where they exited the territory easily, not without tracking the trail through, and he did not have the time to waste. With small ones in their care even wandering this far made him nervous.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM