Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The whole mockery the Amazon played with her emerald colored orbs went unnoticed by the female, who simply limited herself to twist one of her oversized ears in the female's direction in order to grasp the words she said.
Apathy was something that the young redhead had learned to mirror over time, first using Danica as model and later taking refuge in it as the loneliness came and her loved ones went away.

As the equally fiery adult ended her description of the place Maera seeked to connect her eyes of honey with the Amazon's own orbs. The mention of sisters and warriors excited the teen, who had a peculiar love for both of them. Her quarrelsome sister had been an inspiration for her over the first few months of her life, and battling was something that simply broiled inside her veins.

You are also a Warrior? she asked, assuming that it was the trade what she had referred to previously. Then as a question was shot at her, the girl suddenly straightened herself.Not much of it yet -- I know I was not born here but in a place called the Creek, she barked. When they had left cweek was all she could pronounce out of the pack's name and along with the faces (except for Bazi's) the rest of it had been pretty much forgotten.

I have not strayed very far.. I miss it when I do she then admitted, suddenly wondering what had been keeping her fiery spirit limited to the pack's boundaries.
Then it suddenly came clear.
It was not the place itself what she missed but what it had once represented.
A home.
A family.
A legacy.

She was not tied to the Glacier but to the memories it held.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Messages In This Thread
I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - December 23, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 03, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 04, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 09, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 10, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 16, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 19, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 19, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 19, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 20, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - February 03, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - February 10, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - February 24, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - March 04, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - March 09, 2015, 12:29 PM