Ankyra Sound Float away, then come right back to me
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This one's for @Spyridon ! It happens directly after this thread...

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

You could see her ribs through the skin. Aella was gaunt, emaciated; yes, she had always been thin, but this was one extreme that she had never reached. Why had she been so stupid? Why leave a place where you were perfectly fine and go out to the merciless world? She did have reasons, she felt alone, and she had for a second regretted having left Temiscyra to follow Aktaie. What a big failure it had been her attempt to know more about the world.

She had been sent to look for Spyridon, the one male she had intercepted in the borders back when she was one of the coastal guards, and although she didn't know that he had gotten a promotion to the rank of Epivitoras, she knew that he was obliging and that she would be safe in his hands. But the problem was that she had ran out of strength to howl out for him. She could only walk deeper into the woods, hoping to be found by him, and so she did.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - January 16, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - February 25, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by RIP Spyridon - February 09, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by RIP Spyridon - February 26, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - February 28, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Float away, then come right back to me - by Aella - March 14, 2015, 11:06 AM