raise me from perdition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Omg flails I have missed you more than you can possibly imagine lol even though you lurk.

Thistle unlike her husband did believe in souls. It was perhaps a bit odd given the fact that they were of the same religion, same culture. But it was true, she felt that it was the very essence in the world. If she had to guess at her husband's color, she would imagine it would be dark in some areas and light in others. Because even in his savage glory he had morals, morals that probably didn't make sense to others. But they made sense to him and that was all that mattered, and those morals made him a little bit purer than he thought. Thistle smiled softly I always have and I always will. Telling the truth of the matter she was her own worst enemy most of the time. I am glad they do. She grew quiet, and looked inward trying to find that strength he always spoke about. She could not see it, though she knew it was true. After all she had taken on enemies twice her size to save her children, her pack and her livelihood and she would do it again. She had taken his own blows to her otherwise gentle heart over and over again, only to come back around and still love him despite all his faults. So yes she supposed she had that inner strength, it just was not always visible.

Thistle's thoughts went to Julooke, and Verinne and all the others that were gone for some reason or another. She missed Julooke more than she cared to say. It was like a piece of a puzzle forever gone. She had loved her friend, loved her as if she were her own flesh and blood. And yet again it had been a bear to take her away.Thistle sighed softly at the thought of all who had left or died.

Thistle studied him and nodded Very well then. Thistle was unsure what else to do so she surged forward and lifting her self up she wrapped him in a wolfish hug if he would allow her. She hoped so, because she was tired of the distance that just seemed to grow and grow between them. I'm tired of distance Ragnar Loðbrók. And she licked his muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 26, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 04, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 03:01 PM