Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
She nodded at the emerald-eyed male's words— Swedish, apparently. Whatever language that was. She didn't have much knowledge of other languages or cultures or anything of that sort, but perhaps what he'd mentioned were surrounding countries.

The sterling outrider girl grinned at the healer-warrior, pleased at his query. He certainly wasn't leaning on the "I'm a useless sack of rice" side of the wolves of the Bypass. Well, if there were even any that had gotten past Shadow. ”Of course! A two-in-one. Sounds great." She eyed the herbs he'd been sorting curiously then, before her attention returned to the two in front of her.

The two-toned yearling offered an apology their way then, followed by a response to the question Crëyr had earlier asked her. Father? The younger girl spoke of having a set of parents that had used to be in the process of teaching her English— and their mother had left?

”No need for apologies," She said gently, though still quizzical, as a warm smile dawned upon her face. ”Now you're within our family, we shall guide you towards the mastery of the English language in no time," Her azure orbs flickered to the pale-pelted healer, and playfully added, ”Then we can advance towards Swedish, Norse and Norwegian."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Crëyr - January 18, 2015, 04:07 AM