Otter Creek Don't know why you rescued me
54 Posts
Ooc —
Before the two mismatched wolves could react to one another, a third wolf appeared on the scene, leaping right in between Dauntless and the pretty stranger. The injured yearling instinctively leaned backward, her lip curling in distaste. Despite the circumstances, she wasn't likely to accept help from a perfect stranger, much less one that behaved like this.

"Get the fuck out of my face," Dauntless snapped. Even as the words left her mouth, she lifted a foreleg and made to shove the silver stranger away from her. "I don't need your—" she began to say when the original stranger piped up behind the one currently crowding her, wanting to know what on earth had happened to Dauntless's tail.

Leaping to her feet and ignoring the slight dizziness that accompanied the hasty movement, Dauntless took several backward steps. At the same time, she shot the closer of the two a warning look and then blinked her bright yellow eyes at the female over her shoulder. "It just fell off," she said in a dry tone. She took a breath, then revealed, "Some demented random literally just ripped it off. Then I watched him eat it." She suppressed a shudder.

Now that nobody was in her face, Dauntless said, "What exactly is it you think you could do for me, anyway? It's not like you could reattach it if you had it. It's currently digesting," she said sardonically. "And," she added, glancing over her own shoulder, "I'm pretty sure it's already clotted." She faced forward again, giving the silver stranger in particular a challenging look.
Messages In This Thread
Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 14, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 17, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 20, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 29, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - February 08, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:58 AM