Duskfire Glacier Hymn for Winter
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Dawn's peace was disturbed by gentle footfalls of crunching snow. Only a single ear turned to acknowledge the encroaching company, as Tuwawi's mind was still entranced by the soft morning light. The cool, but fragrant, air hinted that this wolf was not in her registry and at first Tuwawi was filled with nothing but apathy. Already she knew it was neither Danica or Tyrr. Their scents had long since faded from this territory which left little interest for the broken mother. Yet, when the stranger spoke it caused the ember's head to turn abruptly and regard the other woman with an ugly scowl.

She was a young alabaster lady with hematic eyes and hesitant words. 'Excuse me! I don't think you are allowed to walk here! Oh... You are in our pack? I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you but-- Oh dear,' the pale girl said uncertainty, trying to decipher who exactly the rogue ember was. Immediately, Tuwawi marched over to the petite warden, her posture oozing entitlement. To the Sveijarn, it did not matter that she was no longer alpha or that she had been absent for many months. Duskfire was her right.

Tuwawi's tattered lip curled to reveal her fangs, posturing dominantly in front of the other female despite her lower rank. Much of her compassion for strangers had been bled out, leaving little etiquette for the new wolves initiated under Malachi's tenure. "Who's asking?" Tuwawi hissed venomously, narrow silver eyes fixated upon the kind and gentle Scarlett.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 17, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:14 AM