Redhawk Caldera it doesn't care about being stung by bees
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I love rewriting stories! I think that's the only reason I chose chronicler for Foxypoo.

“I was one obnoxious bitch,” Fox replied, “Not that I’ve changed that much.” She said this with a smirk, implying that she was the same obnoxious bitch she'd always been. But in all truth, she had changed quite a bit. The constant drama with Swiftcurrent Creek, The Sunspire, and Blacktail Deer Plateau had somehow managed to level Fox out in the end. And now that Elwood was asking for the story, Fox was compelled to tell it, start to finish. She sat, eyes still watching the spot where the hellbeast had run off, watching to make sure she would not return.

“I’d just come to Swiftcurrent Creek,” Fox began, “I was going around causing shit with all the packs around. Much like our, ah, friend.” Fox couldn't remember exactly how many Alphas and others she'd pissed off, but it was a fair few. “I pissed on the plateau’s borders,” she said, chuckling at the thought. “For some stupid reason, Peregrine didn’t tear my throat out right then and there. I guess we were kind of frenemies for awhile after that. We ran across each other every once in awhile, but he was, ah, bonded with another lady, so we were never anything more than friends. One day, outta the blue, he told me things were falling apart with his lady lover. I didn't think anything of it, really.” Well, that part wasn't entirely true, but Fox wasn't about to admit that. She'd denied having any feelings for Peregrine even after... “Shit got real in Swiftcurrent shortly after that, which is a different story all together. Peregrine basically gave me a place to go. From there, things just kinda… fell into place.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 05, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 09, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 12, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 12, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 16, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 16, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 19, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: it doesn't care about being stung by bees - by Elwood - January 21, 2015, 01:25 PM