Duskfire Glacier I'll Stay Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen was shocked to hear that Scarlett had snagged the younger wolf away, but didn't allow it the opportunity to show on her features. She was glad to hear that the boy was able to care for himself, more or less, for it meant she would not have to treat him as a child. “It is good you are capable of caring for yourself,” she told him. The darker being had never been around anyone who was below a single year of life, and due to such, she was not too knowledgeable as to how she was suppose to act around them. This one saved her from acting differently, however, since he seemed to not act as she imagined the young would.

Something got to Sen, believe it or not, and that was the use of words such as 'ma'am' and 'miss'. She'd never heard such words spoken whilst being directed towards her before, and found she didn't care too much for it. Such words made her feel as if she was aged more so than she truly was, and that, in turn, made her feel rather guilty for commenting on her mother's age back when she still lived and they were together. Those thoughts made her glad when the other spoke his own name, the action having offered up the chance for her to give her own as well. “Adlartok.” The eldest of the two tried out his name, finding it to bean interesting one, but far too long. “Anything shorter you go by?”

Had he been any other wolf, one that was older perhaps, she would have joked about and come up with nicknames of her own, ones that the other party would not enjoy. Something stopped her from doing that to Adlartok, though, but it wouldn't last. She would end up working to bring the younger wolf to the 'dark side' of the world, or the 'fun side', as Sen referred to it as. “I'm Sen Kapok,” she told him after a few seconds had passed. “But you have my permission to call me 'Soot' if that's easy to remember, just as long as you promise to never refer to me as 'ma'am' or 'miss' ever again.” The nickname 'Soot' had been given to her by her brother and sister to compliment her dark coat, but she never used it often anymore. After she'd parted ways with her siblings, the name had been left known to all the woman met in her travels, making it a rather honorable thing for her to present it to the boy. What her intentions for doing so would be revealed sooner, rather than later, for she was determined to take the young member under her wing. She wanted to have a sarcastic buddy to speak with whenever, even if said 'buddy' would have to be someone much younger than herself.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Sen - January 12, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Sen - January 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 23, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Sen - January 24, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: I'll Stay Me - by Adlartok - January 28, 2015, 08:54 AM