A Heart without a Light
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I think we should start one outside of the territory, so this is my last post here. Kove is surely going to get himself on Lacinia's list, if by some miracle he isn't already on it.

Kove couldn't keep in the chuckle that grew in response to her words. The female seemed to be a bit on the dramatic side, not that he minded. It was humorous, to him, and he found himself anticipating each response that left her mouth. “You will not starve to death,” he assured her, all traces of whatever seriousness still remained officially leaving him. “I will make sure you are fed before being presented to the Queen.” Taking a few steps forward, he made it clear that they were to set off at that moment.

The male wasn't too impatient, and was actually looking forward to assisting the woman with hunting something down. Even if it ended up being something small, the thrill of a hunt would still be there, and depending on how decent the stranger was, he might even get a laugh or two out of it. As he looked over his shoulder and at the raven coated lady, something reminded him that he'd forgotten to introduce himself. While she had no name to offer him, he did have one that could be shared with her. “You may call me Kove, by the way,” the ghost informed her. He thought of what he could call her, just as a temporary name, but couldn't think of anything. Shrugging his shoulders to answer his own thoughts, Kove decided to try and think of something while they hunted, or perhaps she would remember her name while they worked to track something down. “Off we go now,” his voice rang out once more as he allowed himself to take a few more steps forward, but stopped and waited for the other to follow before he continued on himself.
Messages In This Thread
A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 01, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 04, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Kove - January 04, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 04, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Kove - January 05, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 06, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Kove - January 08, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 08, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Kove - January 09, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: A Heart without a Light - by Lacinia - January 09, 2015, 07:11 PM