Duskfire Glacier Hymn for Winter
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
As it turns out Scarlett had offended the wolf with the red back. She was no way a dominant wolf like the one across from her. The red eyed female had been looking for her pup/teenager she took under her wing. But the girl seemed to have vanished from the face of the earth. Every hour she felt more horrible without knowing were Néa was. She thought freedom would do her well. Her worst fear would be that Néa was taken by a cat or even worse killed by one of their own. Scarlett couldn't think who could even hurt such a little cutie! Maybe she was just exploring further away. She would come back, hopefully.

The white girl looked in shock when the female dominantly strode forward. Her white ears fell back and Scarlett hunched down to make herself smaller. She knew this behavior all too well from her old family pack. Her mother was horrible to her. She would also grab Scarlett to place her in submission for no reason at times. This female across from her did have a good reason, Scarlett scolded herself, she had been entirely rude to someone who was in their pack! She was never rude. Scarlett felt like she was going to pay for it.

Once the white female saw a flash of teeth she just coward in and flopped on the ground. Her red eyes staying focussed on the dominant female's paws or the ground. Her fluffy white tail tugged under her small body frame in pure fear. Scarlett was almost so fearful she missed the question. "S-Scar--Scarlett," she whined softly. "Please don't hurt me..." Flashes of her begging her mother or other pack members not to hurt her were envisioned into her mind. But they never listened. "I'm-- I'm the care--Caretaker of this pack!! I can't be injured otherwise I can't give hunting or naturalist lessons to the youngsters!" Maybe those words would save her.
Messages In This Thread
Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 17, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:14 AM