it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The delicate creature before him was becoming every part the master of hiding her emotions as he was – and while her heart (unbeknownst to him) was hammering against her chest at the sudden fear of leaving behind her home and being with him, his own was beating against his chest at the elation of finally taking a finalized step at claiming what his heart truly desired – Bazi.

The agreement to move forward with him was a solidified step toward commitment, in his eyes, and his eyes softened as they studied her as she spoke. She seemed solid in this response, and tentatively, the cinnamon regal closed the distance between them, his muzzle dipping to smooth across her brow in a way that seemed so familiar from before, and yet so foreign now. “Together,” he asserted, feeling as if a weight had lifted from him in that very moment.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - December 31, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 03, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 08, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 09, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Bazi - January 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: it's a small crime, and i've got no excuse - by Scimitar - January 19, 2015, 11:24 AM