Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
This just took on a 'The most dangerous game' quality...... >> oh Manauia

Manauia's ear flicked as Maera professed that Warrior was to her liking, but Huntress was not. As she expected, she did not miss the inaccurate start to the word, surmising what she had been about to say. A slow smile began. "A pity. You would be surprised at the fun that a good hunt can provide." Game was all well and good, but when your quarry was one of your own kind, a special sort of skill was needed. As a result the thrill of the chase, and the accomplishment of success, were so much stronger. This hunt, the tracking of her prince, had been her first in a long while since her guard duties took precedence. It was also the first she had not enjoyed, for her failure and exile overshadowed all else.

"Perhaps, if you have the strength, there are a few things I may show you of being a warrior." Manauia did not waste her time on useless tasks and if Maera didn't have what it took, to teach her would be pointless. The Amazon had an inkling that she did, though, and thus wasn't opposed to the idea. She missed spars with her sisters and it would be good to feel combat again, even in a training capacity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 19, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM