Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
:O

Valtýr moved across the plateau with a lively jaunt - a gait most unusual for the sedate and depressive youth. Scrawny limbs pulled himself forth as he searched relentlessly for good toys to bring to Taltos and Blue's new babies. He had already found a uniquely shaped branch with a big twist in the middle... but thought that it might be a bit too pokey for infants so young.

The weather was pleasantly accommodating, the bite of cold cut by warmer rays of sun. Valtýr would have continued on his merry way if it weren't for a crow's loud heckling nearby. Perhaps there was something yummy waiting? The gaunt boy approached, curious about what he may find... but upon rounding the bend, Val discovered a very muddy bottom poking out from crudely dug hole.

Quietly, he stalked forth (after all, this was perfect target practice) until he was close enough to launch a surprise attack by poking his muzzle smack dab upon Saena's haunch.
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM