Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
7 Posts
Ooc — Fenn
His moment of triumph was finally upon him. Itheril glared hungrily at the rabbit, who shifted nervously at what it could only guess was collaboration between the two canines. It annoyed him that he'd end up having to split it 50/50 after all...but he figured the mysterious female 'was' helping him get the final step towards his prize. The final narrow, painful step. Forepaws scrabbling on the stone in front of him, the rotund wolf gulped anxiously, taking in a deep breath.

"So you had best tuck it all in and truly be ready.."

How dare she! Itheril thought, Even after I offered a 50/50 split, she goes on to insult me and imply that I'm fa-

His thought was interrupted by the loud, pup-like squeal of shock and dismay as he was shoved forward. His hindpaws lifted up off the ground, flailing pathetically as he was squished forward, black-furred gut spilling around the opening like dough. Any and all faux-composure Itheril possessed was instantaneously dispelled, and he reverted back to his more natural self.

Owowowowowowow, please be gentle back there! he wailed in a far more stuttered, high pitched tone then earlier, digging his forepaws as best he could against the floor of the cavern. He was moving at least...a couple inches or so at least, though as his the thickest part of his midriff was forcibly squashed into the narrow aperture, whatever progress he was making ground to a halt. The rabbit was only a couple feet away from his mouth now. So, so close....yet so far.

Taking a deep, ragged breath, Itheril called back. [color=#0000CD]"I-I'm almost there...put your back into it or something....but be gentle too..."[/color, seemingly oblivious to the oxymoron.
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM