Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
The close proximity of the male had gone unnoticed by the mulit-hued female, much to her dismay. She was not surprised by his presence, now that he had been nearby. Shalon turned toward the male, his minute hesitation also going unnoticed, as she had no scenario to base any hypothesis on, there was no way to tell if it was merely his personality of perhaps there was something going that she herself had yet to see.

Shalon showed him the respect that his station deserved, the lessons that her parents had tried to drill into her subconscious from a very young age now came flooding back to her in full force. Lessons that at the time had little to no affect on her, now seemed to be the best course of action. "I would seek the status of recruit if it is freely given." Shalon lowered her head slightly, just enough to show him the respect that was offered, but also in a way that spoke of her will to remain a free wolf, able to make her own choices. Her stance speaking of her maturity and graceful strength, although her winterworn coat seemed out of place. "I am called Shalon. If you would have me, I would be remiss not to ask you for acceptance."
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 18, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 19, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 19, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 20, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 21, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 21, 2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 22, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 11:50 AM