Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Personal vendettas laid aside, at least for the moment, the pair of she-wolves groomed one another without qualms. Soon they were damp rather than soaked and, though occasional shivers and trembles passed through the young Delta's body, she felt relatively warm.

Jinx did not know the identity of her attacker and did not want to summon Akhlut presently. Her remark made Pied's gut twinge uncomfortably. Speaking slowly and deliberately, Pied answered, "I've noticed that too." She hadn't really thought much of it until just now and it was incredibly ironic that Jinx should be the one to bring it to her attention. "What do we do if he fails us?" she wondered aloud, her voice low, wondering what Jinx would do if put in the very situation to which she had subjected the wolves in Bon Dye.

Even as she asked, it occurred to her that Jinx would likely seek the throne herself should anything ever happen to Akhlut's supremacy, thrusting Pied back into the role of Jinx's follower. There was a big distinction to be made between being her subordinate and her disciple. Her throat felt strangely tight. Pied felt threatened by the very idea, particularly because she knew that Jinx would almost certainly prohibit her from breeding. The yearling herself did not seek to be an Alpha—although she was certainly exhibiting more ambition as sexual maturity encroached...—and she wondered if she would fight Jinx for the rank anyway, considering the stakes. Motherhood meant everything, so she'd either have to fight or leave.

Despite the companionable grooming and civil conversation, Pied suddenly became stiff, mute and distant, her ears alone twitching as she waited for Jinx to confirm her suspicions. Meanwhile, she tried to silently reassure herself that Akhlut would become more invested, saving her from this terrible predicament.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM