Northstar Vale moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
Aysuns family had lived in a forest similar to this -- well protected by mountains, stocked with food... it was no question that she and her sibling had been drawn to a similar territory. There was little she could do at this time besides wander and mark... but someday somehow perhaps a pack would be able to form here, and she would be the one to lead it. She was young, and youth sometimes harboured ideas so large they didn't fully understand them.

"Hm," she offered thoughtfully, "I could get used to this." Aysun turned and offered him an easy grin -- his own face was mirrored in a similar expression, and her ears flicked back. The tawny girl clicked her teeth together before speaking again, "I'm Aysun -- my sister is here somewhere too. We travelled here together before finding this vale." She huffed a sigh, angling herself to look at the man who sat beside her, "Where was home?" She leaned closer, giving him a quiet sniff before settling again -- he smelled of himself, no pack to claim, no pack to follow.

Wolves could live like that, but only for so long. Aysun and Aysel would do fine together for a time, but eventually, a pack would need to be found. Wolves were not meant to be solitary creatures.
Messages In This Thread
RE: moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars - by Aysun - July 26, 2013, 10:35 PM