Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I supposed we've been officially named?? :o

<style> .Damien1 {padding: 10px;} .Damien1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: 'Ovo', serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Damien1 q {color: #000066; font-weight: bold;} </style>

That little bastard. There could be nothing as annoying as his brother, Bane was sure about that, and he knew pretty much everyone else agreed with him. There were times when Damien actually liked him, he was fun to play with, but had never lasted long enough.

Naptime was precious to the eldest son. Everyone was aware of that. But for some reason, almost every time Damien closed his eyes, his brother managed to destroy his dreams even before they started. This time wasn't different. Damien would've sang along had he been in the mood for howling, but it just wasn't Cicero's lucky day.

The first howl jerked the charcoal cub awake, and his cold gaze fell upon the mad brother. The second howl was even louder, and Damien, irritated, was starting to charge towards his brother to seize him down when Mother's thunder-like voice made him skid to a stop. That was new. The shadow boy, with his tail between his legs, looked back at mother, fear showing vividly in his big silver eyes.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - January 21, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM