Silvertip Mountain worn pathways
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
For @Summer boo. :) Edit: you get my 69th post. ~_`

The only mountain she had ever been on was the Sunspire, and she had decided then that she didn't like them— perhaps only a side effect of being held captive there, but it had become her truth nonetheless. Still, the yearling was determined to waste time; she would need to go to the caldera eventually, as it was the entire reason she had even come back to the Wilds... but even after crossing paths with several other wolves, Magpie still didn't feel ready. It was likely that she never would, but she was still naive enough to believe that a time would come that suddenly felt like the perfect moment.

Instead, she drew close to the base of a mountain to the north. She wasn't brave enough to climb it, yet, but she sat and stared curiously at the worn pathways leading toward its summit. Who would ever dare live in such a precarious place? These were important questions; definitely a higher priority than seeking forgiveness from Peregrine and Fox.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
worn pathways - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: worn pathways - by Summer Ostrega - January 23, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: worn pathways - by OG Magpie - January 24, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: worn pathways - by Summer Ostrega - January 24, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: worn pathways - by OG Magpie - January 24, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: worn pathways - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: worn pathways - by OG Magpie - January 25, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: worn pathways - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: worn pathways - by OG Magpie - January 25, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: worn pathways - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: worn pathways - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 07:42 PM