Mount Apikuni first of the year
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

In truth, she held no ill regard toward the wolves of the plateau, but neither did she believe them worth a kind word. However brief her experience, it lacked a memorable impression, no more than a wander passing the graces of another. There was no benefit to merit further thought. The individuals perhaps warranted more a delve of the mind, but as a whole they were but part of the woods; scenery to see then just as easily forgotten. "Initially... no," the words rolled smoothly from her maw as bold verse took hold of her delicate tongue. "A brush... and nothing more. Though I have grown more cautious in treading near for my purposes. Though their musk is faint. It is doesn't I would have been noticed lest they walked toward the borders..."

As he had taken a seat, she too lowered herself to ground though with forelegs outstretched and haunches firmly tucked. Her tail coiled at leisure by her thigh as she lay, only twitching so slightly by the stir of a gust of wind. To the mention of the lake, her brows receded into their autumnal peak. "Toward its center, before the lake is solid to walk across, a part of it remains a dark blue. A stone tossed across it will shatter the ice for the water to be free. And in the night, the moon may dance upon it before winter seeks to seal it again."

Such was a tale told from adult to pup during a time when innocence still reigned the young mind. However even as the age of the adult wore on, certain tales were not as easily lost as one's innocence. However silly the tale, however whimsically it was spun, it still held importance to even the heart of a wandering fool.

"And you..." she whispered, slowly her eyes drift to his paws. "What brings to this place?" A wander, perhaps...

Messages In This Thread
first of the year - by Raheerah - January 26, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: first of the year - by Xi'nuata - January 26, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: first of the year - by Raheerah - January 26, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: first of the year - by Xi'nuata - January 26, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: first of the year - by Raheerah - January 27, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: first of the year - by Xi'nuata - January 27, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: first of the year - by Raheerah - January 27, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: first of the year - by Xi'nuata - January 27, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: first of the year - by Raheerah - January 27, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: first of the year - by Xi'nuata - January 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: first of the year - by Raheerah - January 28, 2014, 11:50 PM