Sink beneath the surface and you are free
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the wait.. And the quality of my writing... I'm bad overall, sorry >.<
EDIT(1/24/2015): Removing tables.

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Aella was now turning red..er in anger. She was a magnificent fisher! How come she hadn't even caught ONE single darn fish. It was depressive, being so weak, having been once a fierce Amazon... She just wished she hadn't left in first place... What a foolish choice it had been...

The voice that sounded behind her was a surprise, Aella jumped startled, scaring yet another fish away. She had been so close... "No. You may not." the fiery wolf snapped annoyed, but then something changed, it could only be inside her because everything around her was the same. Ugh... What am I saying? I can't even catch a damn fish... she turned around, her eyes glimmering with frustration.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM