Horizon Ridge Mexican highway
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Kisu's arrival eased some of her tension and she rose halfway to meet him, then sank back down as he nuzzled into her neck. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?" she murmured, lapping at the side of his muzzle. "You mean everything to me, Kisu."

Before he could begin to think there must be something terribly wrong, Pied addressed her worries and fears aloud. "Kisu, I'm freaking out because... I've barely seen Akhlut since joining and definitely haven't gotten to know him better. I'm going to go into heat before I ever get the chance to get his blessing." She bit her lower lip, her gaze seeking his.

"On top of that, I'm afraid Jinx is going to become a leader and I... I don't know if I can follow her. I'm also sure she wouldn't give us her blessing either, because of our history." She paused, then surmised, "Basically, I feel like my chance at motherhood here in Horizon Ridge is incredibly compromised."

She knew Kisu had said they'd found their own pack in the event that they couldn't safely raise a family here, yet Pied didn't know if she'd make a good Alpha. She'd proved she could be dominant and certainly she'd grown and changed these past few months especially. She just didn't know if she was prepared for that yoke.

Besides, there was the aforementioned option: "I know for a fact Hawkeye would welcome both us and our litter, should it come down to that." Pied threw it out there, then finally pressed her lips together and gave Kisu a chance to get a word in edgewise.
Messages In This Thread
Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Kisu - January 27, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Kisu - January 27, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Kisu - January 27, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Kisu - January 27, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Kisu - January 27, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Mexican highway - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 06:32 PM