The scars that mark my body, they are silver and gold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Hi! :3

The large grey wolf had taken it upon himself to patrol the borders. It might leave him with something interesting. It reminded him when he was at the border asking permission to join. The male looked up when a scent filled the air. An unfamiliar scent. He pushed his nose close to the ground and sniffed it deeply. Female. Oh he knew what he liked to do with females. They were very useful for.. certain things. A sly grin tugged on his face and sniffed more at the scent the dominant female left. Well, that was a bold statement to make on Black feather grounds. Didn't wolves learn after the hostage situation? Burke would have liked to be there when the hostage was still held by his pack. Unfortunately he had arrived too late.

The male followed the trail. His docked tail held high, so far a docked tail could be held high. The long legs of the large male carrying himself forward. He was handsome, elegant and entirely calm. Soon his ears filled with insults of the the lady's voice. Well how charming she was... Burke raised his head and then walked leisurely towards the girl in question. Burke could be charming if he wanted to be, most of it was an act. He dominantly stepped forward, his big paws stopping at the border. A blue eyed gaze turned into the direction of the attention seeking female. "I am not sure if I should appreciate your boldness or think you are entirely stupid," the male voiced in a calm matter. Burke had been an alpha before, it was only natural for him to take his old demeanor with a hint of passive aggressiveness.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: y'reThe scars that mark my body, ther silver and gold - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 06:47 PM