The scars that mark my body, they are silver and gold
Titana is kind of a punching bag. PP is acceptable provide it's nothing to drastic.
21 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Titana immediately stepped forward until she was eye to eye with Burke. Some part of her longed for the company of a male, but she pushed it down. Her tail was raised high, her ears shoved forward. Her stance carried all the grace and dominance of an alpha, her aquamarine orbs staring down into the male's. "Maybe you should submit to me before I kill you." she said coldly, stance rigid.

This male was handsome, she thought to herself secretly. Perhaps he was the alpha of this pack, she mused. His stance certainly suggested it. Was it the alpha she had picked a fight with? A tiny bit of fear entered her, but she ignored it, staring down the male. Eyes on him, she squatted and marked the border, before standing again. Never did her eyes leave his.

@Burke wanna spree??
(I should add, a little bit of powerplay is okay, as long as you don't kill her. Anything is okay except killing and serious injury.)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The scars that mark my body, they are silver and gold - by Titana - January 23, 2015, 07:42 PM