Redhawk Caldera Be mine
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Awe he's so sweet <3

It had been a while since she had moved in with Fitz and things seemed perfect, she had made some friends, she had an amazing place to live, and then of course there was Fitz himself. None of it would matter without him. She smiled to herself as she padded to the place he had told her to meet her at. What he had planned was still a mystery, but what ever it was, she was sure that it would be nothing short of amazing.

She padded at the fastest pace she could with her paw. It was healing and she could put some pressure on it, but it still hurt and she couldn't run very fast at all. The best she could do was hobble around.

When she finally reached the specified place, she gasped aloud. Out in front of her was a perfect ring of beautiful little flowers, with a background of the sunset. From where she was coming from, she walked up behind Fitz. She padded carefully over to where he stood and greeted him with a lick on the cheek.

"You did all of this for me?" she asked, amazement filling her eyes. No one had ever done anything close to something this special for her. "It's so beautiful!" while it was indeed perfect, she would be happy to be anywhere, as long as it was with him.
Messages In This Thread
Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 25, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - February 04, 2015, 05:11 PM