raise me from perdition
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Ragnar had became used to always putting the pack first. In Odinn's Cove and now here in Stavanger Bay. Despite that he no longer called himself the Jarl of his Bay, he still viewed it as his and still thought of himself as it's Patriarch. Without him it would have never been created...without him there was no telling that this descendant of Horizon Ridge would even be here. Without him, the fate of the wolves he had taken far from the bear and the once threat of Wheeling Gull Isle would have been largely unknown to him. He could not take all of the credit for it, of course, but no one could deny that he had been the force in which had set everything in motion, the force that the creation of Stavanger Bay and their potential lively-hoods had revolved around. Ragnar had not been joking when he had said he would sacrifice anything to protect the Bay, to keep it alive. This decision only added merit to those words.

β€œIt is me that will be stealing you away from everyone and everything else during that time,” He would not risk a repeat — of her having someone else's children. Admittedly, Ragnar had been a little late to the party the first time around, and had taken her as his mate purely for convenience; and because he had not been sure if the children she'd been carrying were his or not. Not that Ragnar thought Thistle would allow anyone but himself near her this time. Circumstances were vastly different this year. β€œAs much as I can anyway,” For he had dumped the entirely of leadership upon her, if only because the Northman believed he was doing what was right for his pack at the moment.

A deep breath was taken as Ragnar felt the touch of her muzzle trailing down his neck, to his shoulder and back to where she had started from. A low, carnal rumble vibrated in his chest, as he swung his head in her direction, forgetting in the heat of the moment that the side she was on he was blind on. He might not have been able to see her but he felt her of course. β€œI have missed your body.” The Viking teased her, though his words were genuine enough, echoing something he had said to her once a long time ago.

Messages In This Thread
raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 26, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 04, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 03:01 PM