Blackfeather Woods I don't know where the lights are taking us
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

Damien glanced over at his brother. He realized that Cicero too had been take aback by their mother's sudden burst of anger. Would he cry? Would he laugh? It was never a certain thing with Cicero. But what was certain was that Damien wasn't sure what to do now. "Muma...?" the pup questioned. She had never gotten so angry with him for trying to attack one of his siblings. Now mommy was angry because of him... :(

Suddenly, mommy got up and headed towards the den's exit. Was she leaving them again? "Come." she commanded, and Damien understood what was going on. She was taking them outside again. It wasn't a common thing to happen, but the pups always enjoyed their time when it happened. The charcoal pup's tail went into 'helicopter' mode, swaying back and forth, and every other possible direction in joy. But before following mother, Damien went over to Cicero to finally give him one nice tackle followed by a warning growl. Ain't nobody mess with my naps. Then, with his nose in the air, the shadow pup went after Meldresi, unsure about whether brother would follow.

----------------------------------------------------------- o -----------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - January 21, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - January 24, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 09, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 19, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Cicero - February 20, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I don't know where the lights are taking us - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:58 AM