The Sunspire Sunshine and whiskey
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
been playing Vienna like she knows nothing about that anyway ;) so it's all good. I dunno if jace/Suma would have told her

She considered for a moment, then finally nodded. "Alright, I'll let you have it. A little vague but i guess it works." She said with a laugh behind the words. "A little telling and a little asking, actually. I'll try not to keep you too long." She didn't want to take his attention away from the food for too long, though they didn't seem intent on going anywhere anytime soon. "I think I'm gonna try for healer, see if it's something I like. We need one and technically I can still enjoy a good story without being a chronicler."

She bit her lip lightly, wondering what his reaction would be to her giving up a trade she had aspired to for the good of others. Jace had taken it without argument, but Sumayl was a little less apt to hide how he felt. She loved that about him, since it meant she always knew where they stood, but she knew in this instance he might think her decision stulid. Not that that would change it any, of course.

"Which brings me to the question; in your hunting, have you met anyone who is or might know a healer? I want to find someone to teach me outside the pack. I already spoke with Ame" and Jace, though she didn't say, "and she agrees."

She hoped he agreed with her choice, even if it was a little conforming. If she hated it she'd back out of course, but a part of her did wonder if she would take to healing. She had always assumed not before. While she didn't need his approval, it would be nice to have.
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 15, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 17, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 25, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 31, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 03, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 11, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 14, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 11:38 AM