Redhawk Caldera Be mine
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She joined him the howl of happiness, their voices mingling in the air and filling the area with pure happiness. Her mind ran through what she hoped would be their future together as she happily took the half of the squirrel Fitz had offered her. She had just joined the caldera but she hoped that one day she and Fitz could have a pack of their own, with their puppies. They would still be friends of the caldera of course, but having a place of their very own sounded amazing.

Raissa could just imagine what their puppies would look like as she gnawed on her part of the squirrel. There could be one that looked just like Fitz, with cute tiny little brown ears and those happy yellow eyes that she loved. Or maybe it would have orange eyes, like herself. The possibilities for their future were endless and she was just so happy that they had finally made it official.

"To our life together." she agreed, her eyes sparkling with happiness as the sun went down even farther, coloring the sky a magnificent orange. She finished her part of the squirrel and leaned into Fitz, resting her head against his shoulder and closing her eyes with a happy sigh.
Messages In This Thread
Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 24, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 24, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - January 25, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Be mine - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Be mine - by Raissa - February 04, 2015, 05:11 PM