Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie was quickly spinning between joy and panic, trying to cling to all the good that this meant, but feeling somehow (and rather dramatically) that the world was shattering and it was all her fault. Fox, at least, seemed happy about the whole situation and rather suddenly at that— it helped to ground the yearling, but her thoughts kept dancing back towards Summer and how she was able to lose her worries in his golden, sunny eyes. She had missed Fox's query about him, her mind still struggling to connect all the dots and sort out what everything meant.

Unable to process the rollercoaster of events that had led to this moment, the black-and-white female latched upon something that was slightly easier— that Fox was pregnant. She wanted to joke, to clarify that all twelve were Peregrine's, but in the face of the revelations about their father... well, if she did want to be chased out, that joke might have been the way to do it. Instead, she told her sister, "I was wondering how you got to be so fat," because clearly that joke was a whole lot less offensive, "I'm glad it's babies."

Peregrine's babies. Peregrine who currently despised and wanted nothing to do with her. Although the snot continued to stream from her nose, the tears had stopped— but thinking of the way the Alpha male had stormed off threatened to loose them all over again. And Summer likely expected that she would be joining him at the Sunspire, the one place she hated more than any, except that he was there— but there was no way she could live with him, now that she had a family here in the Wilds. "I'll be back as soon as I can," she promised again, pleading. She had to tell Summer. "I won't leave you again. After all, I have to meet my six nieces and six nephews," because of course the ancestors would bless Fox with an equal number of boys and girls if they were already blessing her with a litter of twelve.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by OG Magpie - January 26, 2015, 12:32 AM