Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
Much yay! I <3 Tuwawi.

For what seemed like the longest time, Echelon felt as though she were entirely alone. Lost out in an empty void, stripped clean of many things. Though she could not simply erase or wash out the fact that she was and would always be a wolf of Tartok, there was undeniably a part of her that wished for different circumstances. To simply clutch time and hold it down, drown it until it swore to reverse its hands to where she had gone wrong... that would have been nice. But it was an impossibility. Normally she would have been inclined to push needless thoughts like that away, but for once she indulged on the what if theory. How different would have things gone if Tonravik had found somewhere suitable here?

She never got to answer the question herself; something snapped her attention wholly into the present moment. It was the low growl, almost a grumble, that drew her back to reality. Long before she acknowledged what was going on, Echelon instinctively turned to spot the source of sound. It came in the form of a colorful blemish, which upon a refocus of her gaze slowly morphed into something far more wolfish. It was hard at first to pick out the finer details, but as her eyes adjusted she found that she had been followed all along. Not impossible to be done in the depth of winter. She turned her ears back, disappointment lacing her features absently. No doubt her gazing time would be cut dreadfully short now.
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM