Like an unwinding cable car
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Oh man I looked at Mal's profile and I am TOTALLY getting hiccup vibes from him!

The ember's jaw clenched, practically boiling over with contempt for Malachi. Her dear friend had been more akin to family, a part of Duskfire's claim since the beginning. How utterly wronged she felt now -- betrayed by someone who mattered most. Any other wouldn't have batted an eyelash at how the new king had tried to grow the waning pack -- permitting a promising youth in -- but Tuwawi deeply blamed the alpha for Adlartok's derelict presence in their sanctuary. In her mind, this was Maera's home... the glacier would be her singular claim to which all contributed. Any other youth threatened that, as well as disturbed the matriarch's desolate pathos.

Despite her biting accusations, Malachi remained boldly fixed in place and urged that his actions were well intentioned. However, Tuwawi wanted to hear nothing of his soft-hearted wishes. "Wrong!" she snapped, pressing into his personal space without a lick of tact. Tuwawi was quick to point out his transgression and reveal that she had been personally affronted. "Duskfire was made for my children and you... you!" her words became jumbled among her ire. "I told him to leave. I told him to get out!" The ember's voice rose to a shrill pitch, leering silver eyes boring holes into Malachi's outwardly calm demeanor. "Stupid child! He fought me!" Any trace of the once compassionate mother dissolved into a purely visceral animal -- heated by Adlartok's insurgency. "And you let him in!"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Like an unwinding cable car - by Malachi - January 22, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Tuwawi RIP - February 11, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Malachi - February 11, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Malachi - February 17, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Like an unwinding cable car - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:09 PM