Redhawk Caldera the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
*amused by Stevie rants* Edit: I'm going to go ahead and close this one out. :)

Magpie didn't protest, and for that, Fox was glad. She really didn't want all of her present family to be unhappy with her. Finley arrived somewhat promptly, looking like she'd just woken up from a three-day bender. "Finley, this is Magpie. Magpie, Finley." Good, introductions were easy. "Magpie is my half-sister, and I want you to go with her to The Sunspire." Instructions complete, and they weren't even that difficult. She wasn't asking Finley to hawk over her like some overbearing vulture, but she did want Magpie to have somebody along for the ride.

"Then, I want you to bring her back." Fox paused, then added, "If that's what she decides to do. If not," Fox turned to Magpie now, "at least tell Finley where you're going, so I know that you're safe. You'll always have a home here, Magpie." Knowing that her half-sister was in good hands paws, Fox watched as the two began their journey to The Sunspire.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the old bridge is on fire and i’m the one to blame - by RIP Fox - January 26, 2015, 12:51 PM