Blacktail Deer Plateau Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread)
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's left ear perked as the sound of a sorrowful howl hit it. She turned her head in the direction of the song, even thought she knew that it was impossible to see the wolf from where she stood.

Inky paws moved quickly as Hawkeye set out to find another dark figure. She laughed to herself, wondering if her pack drew in the black wolves because the number of them was rising weekly.

She eyed the female casually, then made her presence known with the crunch of snow beneath her feet. Stretching her chest outward and trotting up gracefully, Hawkeye decided to be a little harsher since the last female who had stepped on her lands had been so disrespectful.

"My name is Hawkeye, Alpha of these lands. What is your business here, wolf?" Her voice set out in a powerful way, and held itself solid throughout.
Messages In This Thread
Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 30, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Monot'ac - January 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Attention: Hawkeye. (Joining Thread) - by Hawkeye - January 31, 2014, 01:13 PM