I guess that I don't need that
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
Pump stopped in a mid-chew, lifted her head and perked her ears up, the moment she heard a tiny voice speak to her. She caught sight of a small puppy she had definitely not seen before. With her gaze fixed at him directly, observed him for some time.

As far as wolf-dog was concerned - she did not like children. And the less of them there were in the world, the better. They meant nothing but trouble, broken hearts and wasted efforts, especially if they died young in mid-winter. She didn't like children of obscure birth either - even though she would tolerate the Akhlut's or Pied's offspring, because they were high ranked and respected members, she would not tolerate or even try to like anyone else.

She put down the hide, jumped off her tree trunk and with her fur bristled and tail raised high, she approached the little one in silence and sniffed his fur and other relevant parts of his body, to gain as much information as possible. If this was a stranger, then she would kill him right on the spot. Kids with no connections or use to the world ought not have the chance to live. There was no place for the weak in the world. Another wisdom of her grandma's.

But he smelled of Jinx and, since she was a pack member she respected, she retreated reluctantly, fighting the urge to sink her teeth in his neck and break the spine. "Get lost!" she growled, looking him directly in the eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 23, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - January 30, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - January 31, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 01, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 01, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 02, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 03, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Ira Nox - February 04, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: I guess that I don't need that - by Pump - February 04, 2014, 01:16 PM