Redhawk Caldera to pronounce apathy
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Based on the way she had flung Magpie's view of him in his face earlier, he partially expected her to grow angry with him again for not accepting his role as the yearling's father figure. Fox didn't seem overly concerned about it, though, which was a relief. He reminded himself that she'd said those things in the heat of an argument and she had probably never meant them anyway.

Truth be told, he found the whole idea of being Magpie's role model slightly offensive and repugnant. Despite his words, he would not immediately warm to her like he would a sister. He would tolerate her, if only because it would mean so much to Fox, and give her an honest chance to redeem herself in his eyes. It was more than she deserved, he felt.

"I'm sorry I missed a few days with you and them," the Alpha lamented softly. "I didn't mean to storm off or run away from the problem. I was legitimately afraid I would say or do something I didn't mean. I wanted to cool off before I came to talk to you, have a level head and all that. It was both a good and bad idea, in hindsight," Peregrine mused thoughtfully before he shrugged and touched his cool nose to the corner of his mate's eyes.

"I really did miss you. The entire time I was away, I could never get warm. Isn't that strange?" His eyes danced a little as he regarded her small, pretty features and held her flat gray gaze.
Messages In This Thread
to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 27, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: to pronounce apathy - by RIP Fox - January 28, 2015, 02:50 PM