all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
105 Posts
Ooc —
Kevlyn went with harried steps, but no amount of pushing himself could make him arrive as swiftly as Wynter. Nevertheless, as he agilely scaled the remnants of Horizon Ridge, he did so without shame. There was no reason for him to feel it and besides, he was favoured among the sirens even if recently he was prone to solitude.

His eyes fell questioningly on the auburn female before flitting to the true siren, Caiaphas. To these initiates, Kevlyn felt he owed nothing, so his acknowledgement of Wynter, though appropriate for his station—lowered ears and tucked tail—was fleeting. His true focus was and always would be the Alpha female, whom he approached submissively.

"Τι κάνει αυτή εδώ?" he tentatively asked Caiaphas. Unlike the Alpha, he was too haughty to translate; one could not call Ankyra Sound a true home until they mastered the language as far as vain Kevlyn was concerned.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Kevlyn - January 29, 2015, 12:05 AM