Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye contemplated for a moment, thought she knew not why. If the female's word was true, she was an adept healer and could tell stories to her future pups. The river nearby gave opportunity to fish, something she herself had never done.

A slow nod developed, an action that showed itself every time she accepted someone new into the pack. "You sound like you will be a valued member of the pack. But first, tell me of your home life and where you came from, Blue Willow." Never before had Hawkeye questioned where someone had grown or who their family was, but she figured it was good to implement more questions since she was always so willing to have new members of the pack with so little information.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM