Duck Lake Why Are They Still Here
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Perhaps it was the universe's way of getting revenge on Sen. A way to even out the trouble she'd caused in the past, by sending someone who could match her own cockiness right to her. Thoughts like that could have passed through the dark wolf's mind, if she'd believed in any of that crap. Luckily, she didn't, as the woman was one with realistic ideas and thoughts—usually, anyways. Her wish for the ducks to drown was far from that of realistic thinking, but it had been during a moment of pure annoyance and hatred that she'd thought it. Besides, you could drown a duck if you tried hard enough, and she would have if the water wasn't like ice.

Sen quirked an invisible eyebrow at the comment about 'mister Chuckles', but didn't question it. “Perhaps the ducks got a hold of him?” the raven coated lupine suggested, humor evident in her words. Then she was asked about the 'bird hating business', followed by a comment about goosebumps. Her earlier sliver of anger did not return, however, for the amber eyed creature was sort of enjoying the way the conversation was going. It seemed as if the other female had something to say each time, and she liked that. It was like looking in a mirror, though Sen knew that the cockiness was probably the only thing they shared. “Perhaps 'hate' was too strong of a word... I find those creatures to be loud and obnoxious, and do not enjoy their presence because of it.” The corners of her mouth twitched slightly, wishing to widen her grin, but she kept it still. “Do I seem as if I am someone who would get goosebumps? If so, then maybe I need to change the way I present myself.”
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - January 24, 2015, 03:57 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Spectra - January 28, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Spectra - January 28, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - January 30, 2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Spectra - January 30, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - January 31, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - February 02, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Why Are They Still Here - by Sen - February 08, 2015, 05:33 PM