Blackfeather Woods Visiting a friend
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I know right? I'm melting too. Now I am also evil enough to think what would happen if someone from BFW would hear/see Kove like that towards Scar! :P

Scarlett hoped that Kove would not think of her like a monster or demon like he previous pack did. This big cat might have ruined everything! Kove was a good friend by now. One of those that you did not need to talk to every day because they still would be your friend. The first time they met she was lost and he helped her back to the Glacier. The second time they met it was suppose to be fun, but then that cat showed up and wanted to make them her lunch. Kove had helped her once more. She wondered what would happen today now she was meeting Kove for the third time. The white knight had to keep on saving her. Well that sounded a bit pathetic. Although, then Kove spoke those sweet words. His voice was so low and intimate that a shiver moved over her spine. Kove spoke to her, and her only. Her red eyes fell into his copper ones, feeling her skin heat up. Scarlett was practically in heaven because a wolf just mentioned she had a light to project on others. That was all she wanted. She opened her mouth to bark a reply but noting came out. The female let her eyes fell to her toes for a moment. "Thank you.. That is-- very nice to hear and kind of you to say," she returned softly, looking up again with that excited sparkle in her eyes.

When another compliment tumbled of Kove's lips Scarlett didn't know what do to with herself. She was not used to this at all. Scarlett was trying to grow from her mistakes and she had made a few since coming here to Teekon. By his other question the girl realized that Kove did not know what happened to her. "You don't want to know. I left for a reason," she returned. "Not that I am bitter about it! It made me see what type of wolf I don't want to be," the female explained. She wanted to be the opposite of all of them which already hinted to how bad it was. "They called me a monster and stuff. I was the only white wolf and on top of that I had red eyes too. I was a demon and -- yeah. I wasn't allowed to join in a lot of things. Lowest rank and no trades. Nothing really. Like.. opening my mouth could already piss them off," she shrugged. "It gave me amazing observing skills." Once more Scarlett only saw the positive side of it.

A white tail started wagging at that. "Okay... I am a princess. BUT! I am not a spoiled mean princess. I am a nice one that is kind to others and treats everyone fairly," she spoke in return. As a joke she put some poise into her tone and lifted her head a bit. After her words she turned her head to a neutral stance and let out a chuckle. Now she felt like snuggling against her friend. Was that weird? Those kind words he spoke with were probably because they were friends nothing more. "Of course, Kove. You helped me out with something every time I have seen you so far. You definitely deserve that trust."
Messages In This Thread
Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 25, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 26, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 30, 2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 30, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - February 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - February 03, 2015, 05:53 AM